PDA

View Full Version : who's with me?

BikerMatt
12-03-18, 15:30
:noangel:

WiredIncorrectly
12-03-18, 15:32
Me! And it's going to be 10x worse when the summer comes around. Already dreading that.

BikerMatt
12-03-18, 15:39
Me! And it's going to be 10x worse when the summer comes around. Already dreading that.

Yeah tell me about it. I live in a seaside town and it will be filling with even more morons very soon!

WiredIncorrectly
12-03-18, 15:53
Yeah tell me about it. I live in a seaside town and it will be filling with even more morons very soon!

Oh dear! Although I would rather live in a seaside town than the inner city. I think that's a fair trade to make to live in an idilic location - unless you're talking Canvey Island, Brighton, Blackpool, Western lmfao!

BikerMatt
12-03-18, 16:36
Oh dear! Although I would rather live in a seaside town than the inner city. I think that's a fair trade to make to live in an idilic location - unless you're talking Canvey Island, Brighton, Blackpool, Western lmfao!

I'm lucky that i live in a pretty seaside town, surrounded by lovely countryside. In the summer i can escape to the countryside luckily.

I live near Brighton and got to say it's the strangest place ever. It really is the ahole of the world!

WiredIncorrectly
12-03-18, 16:46
I'm lucky that i live in a pretty seaside town, surrounded by lovely countryside. In the summer i can escape to the countryside luckily.

I live near Brighton and got to say it's the strangest place ever. It really is the ahole of the world!

I agree Brighton is a strange place. I expected it to be a lovely place because it's on the sea. Nope. Never want to go back.

BikerMatt
12-03-18, 17:02
I agree Brighton is a strange place. I expected it to be a lovely place because it's on the sea. Nope. Never want to go back.

It's a DUMP and full of weirdos. I bet many people who go for a holiday are very disappointed.

Fishmanpa
12-03-18, 18:49
I have a T-Shirt that says "Cats - Because People Suck!" ~lol~

Positive thoughts

BikerMatt
12-03-18, 18:58
I have a T-Shirt that says "Cats - Because People Suck!" ~lol~

Positive thoughts
:D:D:D

The guy in the picture is a famous comedy character in the UK called Alan Partridge. Here's a tshirt you can buy.

KK77
12-03-18, 19:11
Problem with people is that they're bloody EVERYWHERE pffft :lac:

BikerMatt
12-03-18, 19:48
Problem with people is that they're bloody EVERYWHERE pffft :lac:

Yep and they don't say please, thanks, hello and goodbye anymore.

Buster70
12-03-18, 21:00
I wouldn't worry too much we have computers and machines working on this problem as we speak trying to eradicate the infestation :D
I think your problem Matt is not people it's people with no manners and dirty shoes :roflmao:

BikerMatt
12-03-18, 21:27
I wouldn't worry too much we have computers and machines working on this problem as we speak trying to eradicate the infestation :D
I think your problem Matt is not people it's people with no manners and dirty shoes :roflmao:

:roflmao:

And Sister In Laws!

WiredIncorrectly
12-03-18, 22:12

Have you seen the episode of black mirror where everyone is rating you on social media based on the interactions they have with you? We're already living that now. Nobody has time to be polite anymore.

BikerMatt
12-03-18, 22:59
Have you seen the episode of black mirror where everyone is rating you on social media based on the interactions they have with you? We're already living that now. Nobody has time to be polite anymore.

No mate i've never watched it, but i can imagine thats what we're living in now.

MyNameIsTerry
13-03-18, 02:16

Yeah, sexbots are on there way :yesyes:

"I've got a headache"...support line "Have you tried turning her off & back on again?" :blush::roflmao:

---------- Post added at 02:16 ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 ----------

Doors being opened for people or slammed on you. :mad: I guess they might have worried I was a male feminist though...:whistles::winks:

Buster70
13-03-18, 22:10
I still believe there are more good polite people than ignorant shites , I brought my kids up to be polite and they still have good manners like my parents did with me , and my grandkids are brought up the same if they ever forget to say please for somthing they get nowt until they ask right .
I visit a lot of old people in what I do and I'll always make sure I'm respectful and polite , plus I always offer to take off my shoes before going in even if it looks like you'd wipe them on the way out .
I've pulled up to help people in traffic who are struggling for what ever reason and held up the traffic a few times and today I saw van driver do the same he got out and helped an old man up the pavement when he drove past I gave him a thumbs up .
So here's my storey for today , happened a while ago , Driving along and I see an old chap face down on the pavement, I pull up and run across the road , at the same time another driver does the same from the other direction, we both get to him at the same time and ask you all right mate ? He looks up baffled and pulls his arm out of a water tap manhole, we both go back to our cars laughing but the point is at least two people stopped to help , They are not all b'stards out there .:roflmao:

Lola-Lee
14-03-18, 06:20
I'm often getting doors slammed in my face.:weep:

I am like you Buster,even with door slamming there still is more kind people out there :unsure:

Magic
14-03-18, 12:48
I swear a lot, I admit it when at home (My husband goes mad) It makes me feel better. But I have always been polite and I would help any one out who was stuck.
I have said sorry many times to folk and they have been in the wrong.
I don't like people who don't reply to my Hello's, so ignorant.
Oh forgotten, I will not speak or help The spinster sister in law.Room101.:scared15:

BikerMatt
14-03-18, 13:17
Every time i see the couple who live next door to me i say hello and ask how they are, all i get back is ok, no how are you back ever, no anything. I know it's only small talk but it's so impolite. I say to my partner, i'm not going to bother to say anything to them, but i just can't do it.

Oh yeah this thread was started as a little laugh i'm not a total misery honest:D I'm sure that people are more pleasant and polite once you get north of Watford though:D:D

Buster70
14-03-18, 19:26
Keep on holding doors open , saying hello , please , thanks , it's the ignorant ones that need to change , and magic I can't believe you have a potty mouth my dad dragged me round tattoo shops as a nipper and had blokes round who'd just come out of prison so I was swearing from about six but I never swore at my mum or dad and I can turn it off like a tap if I'm talking to some old lady or gent . I don't think we are a dying breed just yet .
Thanks .:)

Magic
15-03-18, 16:16
Hi Buster, My Dad was a steward at a workings mans club When I was in middle school. I use to go there at lunch time. Empty all the dregs of alcohol into one glass and drink it. I won't tell you about the flips that were left.
I never heard any bad language from anyone.
My parents did not swear. neither did I.
Anyone who knows me thinks I am an innocent, but I am not. It's life that makes me angry so I swear and take it out of coat hangers every time I do my ironing.
I have a tattoo too. Buster you are great.:sign20:

Bigboyuk
15-03-18, 16:35
Yes good thread, people who make promises to either contact you or meet up and then don't it gets my goat up. Other ones are complete ignoring of ones messages, and general rudeness towards other people:mad: Sometimes I would sooner be dog at least they love you for you and don't hold grudges :yesyes: And rant over :) ATB