PDA

View Full Version : Nobody even bothers replying!

elibabez
13-03-18, 18:18
i came on here the night feeling very suicidal
i wrote a thread and nobody even bothered to reply
whats the point of this site

im done!

absolutly pointless

london28
13-03-18, 18:33
Hi Eli, sorry about that, if you wish to have a chat just inbox me :)

nomorepanic
13-03-18, 18:35
Sorry you feel that way.

You can bump up your own posts so they become active again and then people may see it and reply.

stk149
13-03-18, 19:09
I’ll happily talk to you too, please don’t give up! Feel free to PM if you need a rant x

Carys
13-03-18, 19:17
People would have not seen it, I should think. Whenever people have come on like that in the past, feeling desperately low, other forum users are very quick to respond as best they can, including admins. With due respect I have checked your post from last night and it is all about some side effects you are getting from a medication,so maybe nobody has been on who has some advice on it since last night ? Why not bump it up again ? Sorry you are a feeling so awful, as you can see from the responses here, people do care.

I can see from what you've written here that you are feeling at the end of your tether with the anxiety and tiredness, maybe a return to your GP is in order, as clearly you are finding the side effects very debilitating. :(

KK77
13-03-18, 19:50
I agree with others that you should bump thread if you need urgent replies.

However, you have 35 threads in total and only 2 of them have 0 replies, which isn't bad considering we're all sufferers here.

venusbluejeans
13-03-18, 19:55
However, you have 35 threads in total and only 2 of them have 0 replies, which isn't bad considering we're all sufferers here.

Exactly what I was going to post.... except it is 39 threads as some of them have been deleted and I can see them while you can't.

It is good going really.... to have that many posts with replies

Also the Health anxiety part of the forum is really busy at the minute so sometimes if you post then the post may get pushed down the active topics really quite fast so people may not see it....... bump it if necessary

sorry you are struggling.

Aquilega
14-03-18, 06:39
i came on here the night feeling very suicidal
i wrote a thread and nobody even bothered to reply
whats the point of this site

im done!

absolutly pointless

I quite agree with you my friend I posted twice and still no one answered my posts

PWO_Nathan
16-03-18, 20:26
My understanding is, forum is for non-urgent discussions...

"Chatroom" is for immediate support.

Catherine S
16-03-18, 20:31
My understanding is, forum is for non-urgent discussions...

"Chatroom" is for immediate support.

As well as an immediate response from calling the Samaritans or similar. I hope you are feeling more positive now though.

Cath.

Nikole909
21-03-18, 23:50
Always here to talk as well your not alone!!