PDA

View Full Version : Non Urgent Advice on Symptoms

little kyle
13-03-18, 21:08
Does anyone every feel like there going to pass out. Also hands are deathly Cold

Carnation
13-03-18, 21:44
Anxiety can make you feel this way and cold hands is a very common symptom, but is not something to worry about. As is cold feet. Have them every night when I go to bed. :)

little kyle
13-03-18, 22:19
Anxiety can make you feel this way and cold hands is a very common symptom, but is not something to worry about. As is cold feet. Have them every night when I go to bed. :)

Just super annoying seems like all my attention is fixed on symptoms and meaningless anxiety.

I was okay for months felt like everything had solved it self but clearly not so just always asking the same question what am i doing wrong is it something like life style is it my own fault for not taking more time to really figure out the root cause instead of asking and answering questions maybe i should not ask question but answer the body questions im being given

Carnation
14-03-18, 00:05
Kyle, anxiety can sit in the background and reappear when you have a build up of stress or something might happen to set it off. You haven't done anything wrong, it is what happens a long the way in life. It doesn't mean you have to be dragged down by anxiety for a long period of time. It can go as quickly as it arrives. It depends on your circumstances and what you have going on in your life.