PDA

View Full Version : Almost successful after dreading today.

animal-mad-nikk
10-07-07, 18:39
As most of you probaberly are aware I was dreading today so much.

I managed to go and not let the group down and that is really the only achievement I made today. The rest of the day was not very good I started to panic on the coach but I managed to calm myself down and took things easy, when I got to the place I was ok. After walking around the place for abit I started to feel safe but at lunchtime I panicked and panicked and had a panic attack so I took myself away from the others and sat quitely to ease things abit. That helped me, I thought I was ok to do the rest of the day but towards the end I couldnt cope and started to cry. :lac:

This was the longest day I had been out of the house in a while, Im glad I didnt let the others down although it was harder as we were a leader down as she was involved in a motorbike accident yesterday and has 2 broken arms and her knees been stitched.

I dont know if I could say it could be more successful than this. :wacko:
Im glad I went so I know I can JFDI now.

:hugs: :hugs:
Nikk xxxxx

mystics
10-07-07, 18:48
WOW well done nikk :yesyes: :yesyes: You achieved so much today hun, yesterday you were contemplating not going, but you did it :yesyes: :yesyes: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Give yourself a huge pat on the back, I'm sure everyone will agree we are all so proud of you :hugs:

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

honeybee3939
10-07-07, 19:04
Hi Nikk

Thats a brilliant achievement WELL DONE !!
You went on your outting and no matter how bad you felt you achieved it!:)

Thats great, think of it as a success hun, because in my book it is!!

hugs:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

PUGLETMUM
10-07-07, 19:10
:yesyes: that is brilliant nikk, even if you dont feel happy about it youve proved to yourself it can be done and it does get easier!! so be kind to yourself and congratulate yourself, you had a tough time so dont make it hard for yourself now, you had a big a acheivement:yesyes:
emma:flowers:

margaret911
10-07-07, 20:45
Well done nikk. I am really proud that you went ahead and did it even though you found it hard. Give yourself a big pat on the back. love Mags xx

kazzie
10-07-07, 21:51
WELL DONE NIKK:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x

clickaway
10-07-07, 22:00
:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: what a fabulous result Nikk! :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs:

Be proud!

Ray xx

Piglet
10-07-07, 22:34
Focus on all the brilliant things you did today and don't dwell on any bits you were'nt pleased with. We all do that and we musn't.

Rationally the good bits of the day majorly outweighed the bad didn't they.

I think you can be very proud of yourself today - brave and courageous is what you are!!

Piglet :flowers:

Lindalou64
10-07-07, 22:53
Good Job Nikk Sorry You Had The Panic But You Manged Them Well...and For Someone Who Hasnt Been Out Of There House Youve Done An Exellent Job Maybe You Can Now Just Start Out Smaller And Build Up...wish Ya The Best.......linda

Southern_Belle
11-07-07, 20:20
Hi Nikk,

Great job! You hung in there and managed despite the panic - you can't ask more from yourself than that.

Laura :)

nomorepanic
11-07-07, 21:07
Well done Nikk

Great news!

Granny Primark
12-07-07, 07:44
Nikk Im so pleased for you!!!
What an achievement:yesyes:
Im so proud of you for going and sticking it out even tho you did have a panic attack.
Loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: from me.

Take care
LYNN xx

Paddington
12-07-07, 09:32
Wow Nik:yesyes: :yesyes: As Piglet said, concentrate on the positive hun:hugs: you are one brave girl:D ..Oh WELL DONE..a huge achievment:yesyes: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pink Princess
12-07-07, 13:44
well done xxxxxx

you should be proud of going and prud of the fact you can now say yu jfdi!!

keep it up nikk xxx

minnie xxxxxxxxx

groovygranny
14-07-07, 08:02
Doh!

Granny's late again!!

You're being too hard on yourself Nikk - looks like it was a majorly successful day to me !! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

http://glittertexten.animaatjes.nl/img/i80481036_60146_www-animaatjes-nl.gif

XXX

:flowers:

animal-mad-nikk
14-07-07, 15:53
Sorry for editing!

Thanks for all the lovely replies. :hugs: :hugs:

I know I was being hard on myself but saying this would be me only success that I will be making as I never will be able to make any achievements again feeling like this.
Im glad I went on this outing but what with one thing and anther its become to hard now. I do deserve to make success but it'll be really hard for me now as Im so confused about things. having spent time thinking about this.

Sorry. Thanks again.:hugs:
Nikk xxxx

animal-mad-nikk
17-07-07, 20:23
having just edited my post I just wanted to say that I can make success and I know I will make it if i choose to make postitive baby steps as I go along.
Other the next few days I hope I will make some of these steps and it will help me so much.

Hopefully I can make achievements along the line too.

Nikk xxxxx

miff
17-07-07, 20:32
nikky yay for nikky i new u can do it nikky good on ya ((((((((nikky))))))) dunno how ta smile on this one but i got one for ya

bearcrazy
17-07-07, 22:03
:hugs:
Nikk I am sooo proud of you, you are a star!
Well Done!!!!! :hugs: