PDA

View Full Version : Scan on Friday. Anxiety is back

ColdHands
13-03-18, 23:13
I have a test on Friday. Not going to say about what because I don't want to get anyone started. But those that have been following me know what its about. Getting nervous. My problem is trying to figure out if its just normal nerves or my anxiety making it worse.

I have a legit concern and other things they could find, but I am trying to stay calm

KK77
13-03-18, 23:24
Have a look at free CBT site - some excellent vids: http://cbt4panic.org/

All the best with test.

BikerMatt
14-03-18, 00:48
ColdHands, i've followed your posts and just want to wish you all the very best!!!!

NancyW
14-03-18, 02:05
Wishing you all the best Coldhands.

Waiting and not knowing is horrid, I hope your answers come soon so you can have peace of mind.

Wanted to mention, my brother had something very, very similar to what you have and after much agonizing terror, it turns out it is a lypoma.

Keeping you in my thoughts. :-)

ColdHands
14-03-18, 21:16
Wishing you all the best Coldhands.

Waiting and not knowing is horrid, I hope your answers come soon so you can have peace of mind.

Wanted to mention, my brother had something very, very similar to what you have and after much agonizing terror, it turns out it is a lypoma.

Keeping you in my thoughts. :-)

Thank you for this!

ColdHands
16-03-18, 23:44
Hello everyone. My endoscopic Ultrasound was today. First off, the place I went, was fantastic. They were kind, efficient and it didn't take long at all. Second, the doctor told me that they were 99.9% sure that the lesion was benign They took a biopsy, but they really think it will be benign. Also, they said my hiatal hernia was smaller and my liver looked good. They did say my pancreas had some abnomalities, but they were more like I may have had pancreatitis at one time or another. So will follow up on that. Thanks for your support!

NancyW
17-03-18, 01:35
Thank you for this update, sounds very positive :-)

pulisa
17-03-18, 08:49
Really good news, CH! You must be so relieved especially after the first cancellation and having a prolonged wait! Thanks for updating us and I'm so pleased for you!