PDA

View Full Version : I gotta improve from here

Sammyeb27
14-03-18, 06:29
I just got the results for my lump from my second ultrasound and they were all clear! My anxiety is still kinda lingering, but I feel safer now. There's always those what ifs and scary misdiagnosing stories everywhere that the fear is not entirely gone but I will get the help I need! If anyone has feedback on how to completely trust the doctors and stay positive let me know :) feedback is always welcome to help overcome anxiety. To anyone dealing with waiting for results, trust me, I know the scary feeling. Good luck to you all!

Scass
14-03-18, 07:51
That’s brilliant news!

I suppose it’s hard sometimes to just suddenly stop being anxious, but just keep reminding yourself that two ultrasounds have shown you that you’re fine.

I don’t really get the worry of not trusting medical professionals. That would start to take me down the route of not trusting bus drivers, pilots, dentists, gas engineers etc et etc and I’d never leave the house again. They have trained for years, they are in their job for a reason, just like I’m in my job for a reason - so I trust them. Call me stupid, but I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammyeb27
22-03-18, 17:35
Hey, to update I've been pretty okay the past while after my second test. I still deal with anxiety on the issue now and then but I'm trying to get better. I've been super tempted to call the first doctor I saw for the first test and see if she thinks I need to come in because even with the clear it kind of worries me to not know what the mass is. I'm worried that like the first test they won't be 100% sure it's safe. I know this is a common HA problem but it has sort of bothered me over the last few days. All because I googled my symptoms months ago :weep: