PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing/Vibration in torso

RVP
14-03-18, 23:20
Hi all,

So I've been extremely stressed since Monday after finding out about my blood test results for my cholesterol and all day Monday, and pretty much Tuesday I have been worried sick thinking I'm going to die and haven't got long left to live. So much so, I rang my doctor up and asked a bunch of questions regarding my cholesterol results and she re-assured me that it's nothing to worry about.

So since..Tuesday I would say my torso (it's hard to pinpoint just feels like inside..) has been vibrating or buzzing sensation and feeling and it'll go if I kind of pat it down or move I guess. It's freaking me out and of course I googled it like an idiot and the first thing that came up was "hearts electrical functions".. there were stress related stuff that came up which is reassuring.

It comes and goes so it's not constantly there, like I had it early evening, and now I'm in bed I felt it happen twice for about 10 seconds each time. It's really weird and hard to explain, it doesn't hurt or anything just a murmuring type feeling more than anything.
Has anyone else had this symptom before? it's kinda freaking me out a bit

nomorepanic
14-03-18, 23:37
Since it came on after you have been stressed out I think you have your answer there.

Kingdawson
15-03-18, 11:20
I get that vibrating/rumble sensation on my legs. It's stress/anxietty.

christy67
15-03-18, 16:36
Had it a million times and thought the worst. Trust me it’s anxiety.

Kingdawson
15-03-18, 17:26
That vibrating feeling isn't even a symptom for any major disease/sickness/whatever anyway.

Potter86
15-03-18, 19:23
100% anxiety,i was on here for months with tremors and my body would vibrate as if i was plugged in especially at night,i was very very stressed’this past 2/3 weeks i have been great and the vibrating and tremors that i had for months have completley dissapeared

RVP
22-03-18, 23:21
Hi all,

Thank you for your replies..It's been 1 week now since these symptoms started and they are still there. I definitely feel it more at night when I get up or am lying down. Sometimes I feel it when I'm at my office desk like once a day but not often.

It's really frightening as it's difficult to pinpoint. The only way I can best describe it is an on and off purring/buzzing sensation which lasts for a few seconds at a time but can happen every few minutes (especially at night) I'm tempted to make a Drs appointment but don't want to look like an idiot for doing so.

RVP
09-05-20, 11:15
So I've been feeling dizzy for the last couple of weeks which is slowly getting better I think day by day. I was put on some anti-sickness tablets to help get through the constant dizziness and they made me feel worse so I only took the tablet for 2 days. It was making me sleepy, more dizzy, difficulty sleeping etc.

Anyways, since last night I've been having internal tremors, mainly in my lower back and legs and it's more apparent when I'm lying down. Nothing of mine is psychically shaking, but it feels like inside it's just vibrating. Is this also a symptom of anxiety? my anxiety has been sky high as of a month ago. It's so bad that I didn't get to sleep till 4:30am. Obviously dizziness and now this vibration stuff I think it's early symptoms of MS or parkinsons...

When it does happen the best way to describe it is if I'm going through turbulence on an aeroplane. I don't know if that's the dizziness or the internal vibrations that's making me body feel like that.

Murphy93
09-05-20, 16:55
Hi RVP

I know exactly what you are going through I’ve had it for 17 months now !! Totally went through the same fears but in all honesty I think it’s anxiety . Someone told me kindly on here that it’s your cortisol which is raised . Which would make sense if your stressed . I definitely notice they get worse with anxiety and lack of sleep - something which is at its peak for me at the moment .

I hope you feel better soon

RVP
09-05-20, 17:17
Thanks for replying Murphy. Are your tremors constant? I've been feeling dizzy for the last 2 weeks (Dr think it's an ear infection) prior to that I've been worrying about other stuff so my anxiety has been high. The dizziness is getting better, although all day yesterday and all of today so far I've just been having constant vibration feelings. When I'm walking about you can't feel it but as soon as I sit down or lie down in bed then it's really apparent. So much so, that it stopped me from going to sleep last night.

I've been googling how to treat these symptoms but apart from the obvious no caffeine, there isn't anything out there to help. Have you found anything that helps?

Murphy93
10-05-20, 12:14
They go away during the day and when I’m distracted I guess ! I have beta blockers from the doctor which helps to some extent

I was shaking so much last night my teeth were chattering at one point ! It’s a nightmare - I’ve went and got some thyroid testing waiting on results from that as I know that can be a symptom

venusbluejeans
10-05-20, 12:51
This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

RVP
10-05-20, 18:55
This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

Can you please stop merging my threads? I understand the title may be similar but the symptoms are completely different.

Scass
10-05-20, 20:18
I just read vibrating in most of your posts. What’s different? Are you still getting internal trembling? It’s a very common symptom of anxiety. Unpleasant but common I promise.

RVP
10-05-20, 21:14
I just read vibrating in most of your posts. What’s different? Are you still getting internal trembling? It’s a very common symptom of anxiety. Unpleasant but common I promise.

You've read both posts and they read the same? other than the words vibrations?
I don't mind my threads being put together, but it makes it super confusing, especially when sometimes the threads are 8 years old.

I'm not getting the trembling so much now, just the dizziness left which is 10x better than the weekend. Honestly it feels like I'm sat on a plane and it's going through turbulence.