PDA

View Full Version : Brown mole on my foot?

Toby2000
15-03-18, 03:16
Hi,

This may sound stupid but there's a brown mole on my foot that I've never noticed before, in between my big toe and the toe next to that.

Should I get it checked out? It could've always been there but I've never seen it:ohmy:

Thanks

Toby

and I'm not much of a hypochondriac anymore but it's come back recently over this

WiseMonkey
15-03-18, 05:20
Hi,

This may sound stupid but there's a brown mole on my foot that I've never noticed before, in between my big toe and the toe next to that.

Should I get it checked out? It could've always been there but I've never seen it:ohmy:

Thanks

Toby

and I'm not much of a hypochondriac anymore but it's come back recently over this

Hi yes, with new moles/freckles get it checked out and have a general mole check.

TheGroundhog
15-03-18, 07:26
I have a mole between my toes, no idea how long it's been there. I noticed it one day, checked it occasionally over the next few months, it didn't change. Left it alone.

I have SO many miles, I get several new ones a year. Providing they pass the ABCD test I just keep an eye on them for a bit. If I checked out every new/slightly changed mole I would live at the GP.

That said the advice IS to check out new/changed moles so do make an appointment if you think it is the right thing. But I wouldn't do it with any urgency or concern or expect the GP to say anything but, 'its probably fine, keep an eye on it if it changes, pop back'.

Not rushing to the GP over it means it's less likely to trigger you. Consider it routine, definitely not an emergency.

Toby2000
24-04-19, 11:33
Well, I'm still here:yesyes:

Looks like that mole was nothing. I can't even find said mole now