PDA

View Full Version : HA Relapse, Panic Attacks

MarkyMark88
15-03-18, 12:48
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I have been on here, which is a good thing. But lately I have not been doing so well so I thought I would reach out to the community.

Since mid November to around the last few weeks my HA had subsided and I was no longer experiencing panic attacks. Then out of nowhere this past Monday I started hyperventilating on my way to work and had a prolonged panic attack that seemed like it lasted for an hour. Last night while I was laying in bed I had a sudden chest thump (which is what has driven my panic attacks and HA since this past summer) and about 15 min later my head started to feel light, my vision was off and my heart rate started to ramp up. My mind tells me "it's because you ran and had a hard workout earlier that evening and something is wrong with your heart". But I try to be rational and tell my self why one gets heart palps and that dwelling on it caused me to have that panic attack. It didn't really help...:weep:

Why is this?? Why are they showing up out of nowhere all of a sudden? Mentally I have been better, happier. I haven't had and major heart palps lately, and when I do I dismiss them. I have been seeing a therapist. I am going to try neurofeedback at the end of the month and have a full physical set up for June. I thought I was past this. But alas my mind is once again turning on me.