PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety over random tingles

Brad10
16-03-18, 00:11
The last day I keep getting a random tingle in my hands in difrent spots and it last like 2 seconds and I don't know if I'm think about it to much, it doesn't go numb just a weird tingle and it doesn't hurt should I worry?

Fishmanpa
16-03-18, 01:14
should I worry?

No

Positive thoughts

Elen
16-03-18, 08:02
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1760556#post1760556

Please read the below post from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Beth28
16-03-18, 08:19
The thing is do you want to be worried about them. Sometimes we put fuel to the fire. Give yourself a goal. Micro it for goals. I wont worry about it today.

Brad10
16-03-18, 18:01
The thing is do you want to be worried about them. Sometimes we put fuel to the fire. Give yourself a goal. Micro it for goals. I wont worry about it today.

Thanks for replying, I don't notice it if I'm doing something it when I'm not I notice it, like it doesn't go numb just a weird sensation I guess