PDA

View Full Version : Big Hugs for Magic, a wonderful lady.

yvonne_uk_98
16-03-18, 15:30
Magic,

I just want to thank you and send you a big hug because you have been very supportive and encouraging me while going through this tough time that I been through. your very inspirational with a good heart.

and may it continue. Bless you Magic your such a beautiful lady with a beautiful heart, so precious in every way. Thank you.

MyNameIsTerry
16-03-18, 15:41
Yes, I completely agree! She is a very compassionate person and doctors have proven through x-rays that there's not a bad bone in her body! :biggrin:

Just a lovely, warm person who is good for us all. I'm very glad to have met her on here, she's made me smile many a time when I've needed it!

:hugs::flowers:

Carnation
16-03-18, 16:45
For you Magic :hugs:

http://wallscollection.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Pictures-Of-Spring-Flowers-For-Desktop-.jpg

venusbluejeans
16-03-18, 16:51
For Magic......

http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/1264/animated-hug-image-0102.gif

Thats a nice small picture Carnation :roflmao: xx

KK77
16-03-18, 16:58
Sending hugs to a thoughtful, caring and selfless lady :shades:

MyNameIsTerry
16-03-18, 16:59
Is that your garden, Carnation?

Cyber hog :roflmao:

Catherine S
16-03-18, 17:38
To Magic, who makes us all feel better when life's being unkind. She's one of the very few people I'm happy to send a hug to.

Take care lovely lady :hugs:

Carnation
16-03-18, 17:57
Oh my, my picture did come out a bit big!! :D

No, Terry, my garden is still in winter mode. Hopefully not for long though.

At least it will get noticed! :roflmao:

Buster70
16-03-18, 21:07
Mild mannered magic , thoughtful caring and swears like trooper :D "what's wrong with this stupid piece of sh&t ironing board I'll fu&king iron it out " smash ! :hugs:

Lola-Lee
17-03-18, 04:50
Magic,you are one lovely potty mouthed woman who has befriended me,you are truly MAGIC.

:bighug1:

pulisa
17-03-18, 13:03
Mild mannered magic , thoughtful caring and swears like trooper :D "what's wrong with this stupid piece of sh&t ironing board I'll fu&king iron it out " smash ! :hugs:

Blimey....I've missed a lot on here!!:D Good for you, Magic-best way to get rid of angst and stress!!

Seriously though, I know you have been through such a lot and you are always a very kind and empathetic lady. It's a shame that you support Stoke but we all have our faults!!:winks:

Sending you:hugs: and it must feel good to know that you are so very much appreciated on here xx

Magic
17-03-18, 19:47
Blimey, I did not expect this. Thank you very much. I don't deserve it. What a lovely picture. Would print it if I could afford the inks!!!!
Hugs for all. Don't know what else to say.:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1: :emot-wave::wooffor Terry x

Bigboyuk
07-04-18, 11:59
Just come across this thread and it's always nice to see the support is still here for one another I got a similar response when I posted something a while back to a really kind and caring lady Magic who is there when others need it:):hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:ATB

BikerMatt
08-04-18, 15:55
Sorry didn't see this until now.

Here's a big :bighug1: from me Magic.

Magic
08-04-18, 18:19
Blimey....I've missed a lot on here!!:D Good for you, Magic-best way to get rid of angst and stress!!

Seriously though, I know you have been through such a lot and you are always a very kind and empathetic lady. It's a shame that you support Stoke but we all have our faults!!:winks:

Sending you:hugs: and it must feel good to know that you are so very much appreciated on here xx

Hi pulisa, Just seen this, don't know how I missed it.
I don't stay here long, my rubbish specs and my useless fingers.
You are support for everyone yourself:yesyes:

I am still supporting Stoke though:shades: xxx

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ----------

Hi Matt. Thank you. Hope you get your health problem sorted soon.:hugs:xx