PDA

View Full Version : 6 lymph nodes in 12 weeks im going crazy 😭 please help

Jleigh1989
16-03-18, 19:26
Started just after new year i noticed 2 swollen nodes in my right armpit which went down after a few days, 3 weeks later lymph node swelled up in my chest accompanied by tenderness, shoulder & arm pain took 3 days to go down but the pain stayed, 2 weeks ago i started with neck stiffness and pain then last week lymph node swelled on back of head then went down, then yesterday ive noticed another in my armpit different place and a huge one has just appeared on my neck :-( on top of that for the last 6 weeks im super itchy all over my legs and so tired i could get out of bed then climb back in ! im freaking out doctors dont seemed concerened as they are going up and down however ive read this can happen with low grade lymphoma now this is all i can think about my health anxiety is at an all time high all i want to do is watch my babies grow up and live their lives yet im not even able to sit and play with them at the minute as this is all i can think of its ruining my life 😭 please tell me someone has had similar and its been ok

ShaunRyder
16-03-18, 21:15
Your nodes are not getting bigger quickly they are coming and going, plus the doctors would have picked up on lymphoma I am pretty sure!

Have you spoken to the doctor about your anxiety? The state you are in the worse thing to do is google the symptoms, I can assure you, you will find websites giving off symptoms that most likely do not even occur with low grade lymphoma and once you read them you will start to believe you have them.

Jleigh1989
16-03-18, 23:27
Thank you so much for responding

Ive discussed everything with him he understands where i am and why at the minute and hes been fantastic he did offer citropan(not sure how its spelt) but said it may make things worse before it makes them better and im.scared that the dark place im in is only.going to get worse :-(

Apart from the itchyness and being super tired i have no other symptoms what so ever i just cant understand why the nodes keep appearing like they do its making everything so much worse

Thanks again x