PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Anxiety

Chocolateface
17-03-18, 15:12
Hi All, I have having an anxious time over my upcoming holiday. We are going to Rome on Easter Monday, flights, hotel and airport transfers booked so I am not worried there, but my husband is a diabetic and needs to eat regularly so as it is Easter I am now stressing over where we will eat, what if restaurants aren't open as I have been told a lot of Rome closes for Easter (there is no restaurant at the hotel for evening meals).

Also we are only taking hand luggage and have bought new suitcases that state they are cabin friendly and the dimensions stated make them the right size but what if they aren't allowed on board and we haven't checked them in how do they get on the flight and to the right carousel to collect them the other end. What are we also allowed to take as hand luggage for toiletries etc.

I know in the grand scheme of things this isn't major but it is a worry I could do without so I can just enjoy the time away.

C xx

Lucinda07
17-03-18, 17:15
Easter Monday is a public holiday in Rome but there will probably be fast food outlets & small shops open on that day. Ask the transfer driver for advice.
With regard to hand luggage, check with the airline beforehand & also the airport from which you are flying. (If the case is too large it can go in the hold - prepare a label) Take some snacks eg crackers & spread for your husband)