PDA

View Full Version : Hi new here.

Peggy0015
17-03-18, 23:58
Hi my names Laura I'm 34 from Scotland and have suffered anxiety in the past but was free of this for 5 years until last Sunday. Had the panic attack from hell and felt anxious ever since and I'm now back on citalopram.

venusbluejeans
18-03-18, 00:05
Hiya Peggy0015 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
18-03-18, 12:27
Good morning Peggy0015

Sorry to hear about the panic attack, for me they can go away for a while and show up when I least expect them. I suppose the biggest fear of a panic attack is waiting for the next one. But the fact that you are being proactive by seeking help is definitely a positive.

This may sound a bit cliche, but by recognizing that it was panic. It will help you move the next time this happens. Remember that despite how you feel. panic will not kill you. Use the helps you can find here at NMP about learning to float over the troubled water of panic. Best to you on your journey Peggy0015, you have friends here.

Peggy0015
18-03-18, 15:24
Thank you so much.