PDA

View Full Version : Positive post

Weasley123
18-03-18, 18:46
I’m turning 40 in a week and I don’t want t spend my 40s mores in anxiety like I did my late 30s. This weekend I had cheese a bottle of wine and an ice cream sundae. I was feeling like I doomed myself to death then I thought I ate veggies all week. You only live once. I want to enjoy my 40s not worry through then any tips

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

I’m thinking of a mantra I’m ok right now and that’s what matters

Anxiousamyj
18-03-18, 19:13
Thanks for this! I am turning 40 in June and needed to read this. Maybe it's a positive sign or something. I have had a grip on my HA lately, but still have my moments, even though I'm the most scanned and checked healthy 39 year old around, lol. Enjoy your birthday and keep thinking positive! I will do the same!

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:11 ----------

The things I've been doing lately are no googling, no body checking, and trusting my doctor's. I've also been in CBT, and have been exercising religiously. Those are my tips for success. Feel free to share any you have as well.

Weasley123
18-03-18, 19:14
Thanks. I freaked out momentarily thinking about my sundae for lunch and my wine. Then I thought I don’t want to eat lettuce I want to live I eat healthy during week

Fishmanpa
18-03-18, 19:23
One of the things I did when I was into weight training was give myself a "Free Day". For me it was Sunday. I ate strict Monday through Saturday and Sunday I ate what I wanted. That being said, my "Free Day" eventually turned into a "Free Meal" or two as eating crap generally made me feel like crap.

Everything in moderation is my theme these days and based on my last physical and blood work, I'm doing just fine ;)

You gotta live now and again so enjoy that sundae and wine and cheese now and again. It's good for the soul :D

Positive thoughts

Weasley123
18-03-18, 21:44
I kind of indulge all weekend but I’m nit bad mom throughout Thursday

---------- Post added at 21:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

I’m trying to think of all the positives every day I could ga e died Friday actually I nearly crashed my bike and that’s one thing I never worry about

---------- Post added at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

Maybe we could all post one positive thing a day i could start a separate thread