PDA

View Full Version : Fear of stomach cancer! Help!!

JONAKAI
18-03-18, 19:24
Hey guys,

I’ve always visited this forum on and off for the past 10 years, since I had my first bout of health anxiety at 20 years old, I’m 30 now. I’ve thought I had a brain tumor, leukemia, lymphoma, pancreatic cancer, colon cancer, MS, ALS etc

My most recent one is stomach cancer. I’ve had stomach issues for a while on and off; ranging in symptoms. For starters; the color/shape/texture/look of my stool was never really consistent. Sometimes it’s solid and beautiful lol other times it’s yellow and pure liquid. Just last week after taking a trip to San Antonio I started feeling a slight stomach ache on the plane, the following morning I woke up with a stomach ache, no vomiting. Just a pain right 2/3 inches above my bellybutton. Right at the center of my torso. The pain was accompanied by really bad diahhrea. I took pepto and my diahrea was straight dark green, almost black. The pain eventually went away. But it just returned today; but a little more mildly, I went to the bathroom and had diahrrea, but going to the bathroom made the pain go away...

So my symptoms are: Diahrea semi frequently, pain in the center of my stomach, burping, and a little bit of pressure. Right below my rib cage in the center above my solar plexus. Oh and occasional bright red blood on stool, when I wipe... and it burns when that happens...

Thanks for reading :)

JONAKAI
18-03-18, 19:54
I just turned 30 this year. So it’s my 10 year anniversary with health anxiety lol anyway I have been having mild to semi moderate stomach aches that occur on and off, alongside having diarrhea ( yellowish, loose stool, at times pure liquid)

My last stomach ache was last week after a trip to Texas. It started with a stomach ache, diarrhea, and fatigue... felt like a mild flu. Anyway, that went away. A week later (today) I have a mild stomach ache that appeared out of nowhere and that went away after I went number 2 in the bathroom... diarrhea again!!

P.s I have occasional blood in stool but it burns when that happens.. I also have very dark stool almost black or really dark green after taking pepto!

What do you guys think?

nomorepanic
18-03-18, 19:58
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

JONAKAI
19-03-18, 16:11
Oh ok cool. I didn’t know is I posted on the right forum. So I posted in both forums