PDA

View Full Version : Worried about tingles

WorriedTQ
18-03-18, 21:29
Hi
I'm back having had quite a bad episode of HA just prior to Christmas which saw me at A&E twice with headaches/panic attack. Things have calmed and headaches have passed save for little niggle here and there. However I have been waking in the night with pins and needles in my hand since January. It isn't there all the time and will sometimes appear when I'm drying my hair or using my dominant arm oddly only in my little finger and the one next yo it. During the last week ive also noticed a toe on the same side is a bit numb ...again not all the time. I've been trying to see my gp but with no luck (You can wait a month for an appointment where I live). I've been a bit pre occupied with worry about it. My main worry is BT. Once I have something in my head I find it terribly hard to shake. I feel absolutely silly saying it but I cannot stop thinking about it.

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

Because I'm feeling so panicky I Googled!!! The very worst thing I could do. I feel really worried as one of my toes has been quite numb feeling all day. I hate hate hate feeling so worried!!