PDA

View Full Version : Tingling in the pinky and ring finger?

Brad10
18-03-18, 20:36
So the last two days I've notice some random tingles happening around my hands but I don't notice it if I'm not thinking about it now I feel like I'm getting it the pinky and ring finger, like when I lay on my arm those fingers alleays feel weird and it's kinda like that feeling but not no where as strong, I don't know if I'm just thinking about it that's making it happen? My worst fears are diabetes and a brain tumour and I immediately think it's one of those :(

WorriedTQ
18-03-18, 20:46
Hi Brad
Your symptoms seem to mirror my own. See my thread just beneath yours. I suffer with anxiety so any little thing makes me spiral albeit I'm new to HA. The tingling is worrying me though .... I'm trying to remind myself it's likely just a nerve issue from neck problem or bad posture ... but I've been worrying about BT on and off since December.

Fishmanpa
18-03-18, 20:48
Hi Brad
Your symptoms seem to mirror my own. See my thread just beneath yours.

I noticed that and IMO, yours was a trigger. If you lay on your arm, you're bound to get "tingles" due to restricted blood flow. It's just the HA mind making something out of nothing.

Positive thoughts

Kingdawson
18-03-18, 20:52
Doesnt everyone on earth get pins and needs on their hands if they lay down on it or if its in a weird position? If it goes away soonish after doesn't that tell you it was due to the position of your arms or legs?

Brad10
18-03-18, 21:13
Hi Brad
Your symptoms seem to mirror my own. See my thread just beneath yours. I suffer with anxiety so any little thing makes me spiral albeit I'm new to HA. The tingling is worrying me though .... I'm trying to remind myself it's likely just a nerve issue from neck problem or bad posture ... but I've been worrying about BT on and off since December.

My neurolgist said I don't even have to get a MRI because he's not worried at all but then the symptom came the other day-.- he also said it's very hard to miss and to stop worrying

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

Doesnt everyone on earth get pins and needs on their hands if they lay down on it or if its in a weird position? If it goes away soonish after doesn't that tell you it was due to the position of your arms or legs?

Yah but sometimes it will come when I'm playing a video game or something and goes away

Fishmanpa
18-03-18, 21:16
Yah but.....

Yeah but you don't have a brain tumor (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=195074) :lac:

Positive thoughts

Weasley123
18-03-18, 21:33
Anytime you lie funny on your arm that will happen please don’t worry about something this silly

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

U r fine I’m sure u just slept wrong

Anxiousamyj
18-03-18, 21:38
Repetitive motion (like video gaming) can irritate your ulnar nerve, which causes tingling in pinky and ring finger. I’ve been through this with racquetball and piano. Just rest it for a bit a it’ll subside. My doctor told me this. It’s no brain tumor.

Kingdawson
18-03-18, 22:06
My neurolgist said I don't even have to get a MRI because he's not worried at all but then the symptom came the other day-.- he also said it's very hard to miss and to stop worrying

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

Yah but sometimes it will come when I'm playing a video game or something and goes away
Are you being serious??
It happens to me when i have my hand out holding my phone (same fingers youve stated btw) and my elbows a little bent. Its happening right now as i type on my phone. Its absolutely normal and probably happens 99.99999% of the population.

Brad10
18-03-18, 22:46
Anytime you lie funny on your arm that will happen please don’t worry about something this silly

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

U r fine I’m sure u just slept wrong

I've had it for a couple days now !

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

Yeah but you don't have a brain tumor (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=195074) :lac:

Positive thoughts

I'm just worried because I have bad depersonalization and I'm afraid that is a symptom -.-

Fishmanpa
18-03-18, 22:56
I'm just worried because I have bad depersonalization and I'm afraid that is a symptom -.-

You've had this fear for over a year. You wouldn't be here if it was reality.

You said you were seeing a psychiatrist. Did you ever get on meds? What does your psychiatrist think about you posting here?

FMP

Brad10
18-03-18, 23:14
You've had this fear for over a year. You wouldn't be here if it was reality.

You said you were seeing a psychiatrist. Did you ever get on meds? What does your psychiatrist think about you posting here?

FMP

I haven't been in a while and yah I guess you're right, it's also like random tingles in my palm that last for 2 seconds then go to another place really weird