PDA

View Full Version : Long panic attack?!

nosrednanagem
19-03-18, 16:42
My friends and i decided to partake in “Sunday funday” yesterday and I drank wayyyy too much. I woke up feeling pretty crappy, obviously. Anyways about an hour ago I started having a panic attack. Trouble breathing, racing heart, chest pains, fingers and hands tingling. The worst of it has passed, but I’m still having chest palps! Should I go to the ER?! It won’t stop!

Fishmanpa
19-03-18, 17:59
Don't go to the ER. You drank and are paying the price. Seen it way too many times to count here. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate (water or something like Gatorade or Powerade) and take OTC meds for your headache. A nap also does wonders!

Feel better soon

Positive thoughts

Carys
19-03-18, 18:51
How you feeling now ?

I have to say you are not the first person who has posted on here having similar symptoms after a 'heavy duty' night before. There honestly have been a few who have said very similar to you, and are already anxiety prone before starting the drinking. :weep:

nosrednanagem
19-03-18, 18:55
I’m feeling a tad better. I keep having missed beats, and some racing. I haven’t had a panic attack like that in at least a year, so I’m sure it’s jusy lingering. Makes me never want to drink again with how crappy I feel.

Carys
19-03-18, 19:08
Thats what the others have said too LOL Glad you are feeling a bit better anyway. Your adrenaline is all over the place, you know how it is once you set it off badly like that for that day, unfortunately.

nosrednanagem
19-03-18, 19:24
Haha I know! I don’t want to do anything to set this off again. I feel absolutely horrible. And of course my mind is thinking heart attack or something terribly wrong with my heart.

nomorepanic
19-03-18, 19:54
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

nosrednanagem
19-03-18, 20:10
Thanks for letting me know!