PDA

View Full Version : Scared of liver cancer

Drew1994
22-03-18, 16:15
So I’m 23 years old. I went to the doctor not too long ago and they did some lab work on me and I have high cholesterol and I’m slightly obese. They called me this morning and let me know that it blood sugar fasting was 100 and my cholesterol was high so I need to be dieting and exercising but they also let me know that my liver enzymes were slightly elevated. They attributed this to probably nonalcoholic fatty liver and that it’ll improve once I lose weight and that since it’s elevated but not dangerously high, it’s not urgent. but I’m afraid I have liver cancer and I’ve been freaking out all morning. I don’t know what to do

Scass
22-03-18, 16:18
If they thought you had liver cancer then they would have sent you for tests.

The bit you should be focusing on is the diet & exercise bit. I know it’s hard, but have you got a plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
22-03-18, 16:31
You're in a very unique and favorable position to make positive changes now that will eliminate health issues in the future.

Listen to what the doctor told you and make those changes. Take it from someone who didn't listen, abused the heck out myself and paid the price.

Positive thoughts