PDA

View Full Version : Heart issue

sanchit31
23-03-18, 15:56
2 years ago i was diagnosed with panic disorder and agoraphobia and i was medicated , it cured .
But from last 6 months i am health anxious
About my heart , my HR is always between 80-100 sometimes over 100 anyhelp will be good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
23-03-18, 16:05
How do you know this? I would guess it's when you check as opposed to a 24 hour monitor? If it's when you check, you're obviously already anxious and checking makes that worse so..... higher heart rate.

Positive thoughts

sanchit31
23-03-18, 16:09
How do you know this? I would guess it's when you check as opposed to a 24 hour monitor? If it's when you check, you're obviously already anxious and checking makes that worse so..... higher heart rate.

Positive thoughts

In the morning when i wake up its 66-74

Then afterwards it builds up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
23-03-18, 16:12
In the morning when i wake up its 66-74

Then afterwards it builds up

What does that tell you?

Positive thoughts

Louna
23-03-18, 16:15
I would reccomend not checking your heart rate constantly - it will become an obsession and its hard to stop checking it.

Your heart rate seems normal to me. Mine is around 80 at rest - i went through a period of time being one of those people & constantly checked my apple watch heart rate.

When you walk around, your hear rate goes up.
When you exercise, your heart rate goes up
When you get anxious, your heart rate goes up.
And when in an actual panic attack, your heart rate goes up

The point is, its normal for it to go up and down.
Checking it is going to make it go up because you will be getting anxious.

I reccomend not checking it.

worrywart29
23-03-18, 19:46
Problems with the heart will reveal itself. There would be no guessing games. Whether it’s constant pain, shortness of breath, fainting etc you will definitely know something is not right. If you’re able to go about your day as you normally did without being excessively winded, or feeling sick chances of it being a heart problem is slim to none. I was once at the point where I was literally checking my heart rate every ten minutes. It was consuming my life. I was so convinced I had a heart problem yet I was able to run up the stairs without issues, I could walk long distances without feeling sick, and I also didn’t have any other problems indicating a heart issue other than the issues I created in my head.