PDA

View Full Version : I need help with this college rooming situation please

Moso13
24-03-18, 04:56
So I have lived on campus all 3 years of college so far due to anxiety, how convenient it is, and the fact that i am not allowed to have my car at school with me. There is a bus stop right next to the apartment and my friend has a car so if I needed to get somewhere I could manage So my friend invited me to live with her and a couple girls next year. So i agreed because we are really close and I thought it would be a good opportunity to experience off campus life with a friend for 1 year. Especially since I barely have any friends here. Well she just told me today that she isnt coming back next semester. So next year I am going to be stuck living with 3 girls that I barely know, and without a car unless my parents change their mind. I am so bummed and anxious. Anyone have any advice for how to make the most of this? I really thought it would be nice to live with a friend and now im going to be living with strangers :( I am so so anxious now and was finally excited to not feel lonely while in school.