PDA

View Full Version : Strange Shakyness and Anxiety Like Symptoms

Trbfan
24-03-18, 14:47
Anyone have experience with this?

So I have been dealing with this issue for the last few days, it seems to happen when im sitting, I start getting these shaky feelings, seems to start in my legs and then stomach area, then I just start getting this sick/weak/queasy feeling, not really nausea, but just sick, and occasionally my heart will beat slightly hard. Not bad, but enough to notice it. Could this really be anxiety?

It doesnt happen like most of my panic attacks, but I have had an extremely excessive amount of worry in the weeks before this over a few things, including jury duty which was tuesday it caused a lot of anxiety, even though it really went about as well as it possibly could have. Could that stress be lingering days later? 90% of my panic attacks started by some type of symptom trigger, but these seem to happen at random times. It seems to happen most when im calmly using my computer or watching tv. It hasnt happened when I've been playing a game or doing something else. Like earlier I mowed our lawn, not a huge lawn but still.

It does feel somewhat similar to a little bit of adrenaline picking up My panic/anxiety level has overall been down so maybe my body is readjusting? Though I get nervous when this happens. Anyone with familiar symptoms? I wonder if it could be the nerves in my back acting up, im just not sure.

jrcoleman
24-03-18, 15:55
I get this also. I attribute it to sinus drainage or maybe me still adjusting to my meds. It seems to pass in half an hour to an hour. I have checked my blood sugar and blood pressure when I am having the episode and they are normal (normal for me anyway). I am just learning to adjust to it and figure it is something my body is fighting or something in my environment (allergies?) and hopefully this too shall pass.

Trbfan
24-03-18, 19:49
I dont know if its that for me..its just like this sick/drained/weak feeling that hits suddenly. Like just now I was sitting here sorting through some cards I have, and sitting at a weird angle, and after a little while I just started feeling shaky in the legs, weak, uneasy...I know my body is probably going through some changes from anxiety but this is crazy. Its not all the time, so I have no idea what to think.

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:42 ----------

Also I do test my blood sugar, and its never been bad.