PDA

View Full Version : MyNameIsTerry.

BikerMatt
24-03-18, 23:07
I just feel that MyNameIsTerry deserves a mention. The replies he gives are very informative, detailed, articulate and helpful. I'm sure many would like to say their thanks to him.

Some of the replies you write out Terry would take me hrs to type and i'm far to thick anyway. Your post numbers are huge, so..........

Good job that man!!!!!!!

WiseMonkey
24-03-18, 23:38
I just feel that MyNameIsTerry deserves a mention. The replies he gives are very informative, detailed, articulate and helpful. I'm sure many would like to say their thanks to him.

Some of the replies you write out Terry would take me hrs to type and i'm far to thick anyway. Your post numbers are huge, so..........

Good job that man!!!!!!!

I agree, Terry's posts are inspirational plus he has a wicked sense of humour :shades:

lior
25-03-18, 00:17
Here, here :)

A local hero!

KatiePink
25-03-18, 02:28
I would agree but fear his head may inflate a bit too much :winks:

Isn't it strange how your mind conjures up an image of someone you've never met, ive had the same image of Terry since I joined and it's probably nothing like him in real life, but it's my internet version & we probably all have one :roflmao:

But yes I do agree your replies are very helpful and you put so much time into this forum! You deserve a slow clap .. but here's a high five instead x

:emot-highfive::emot-highfive:

MyNameIsTerry
25-03-18, 05:55
I would agree but fear his head may inflate a bit too much :winks:

Isn't it strange how your mind conjures up an image of someone you've never met, ive had the same image of Terry since I joined and it's probably nothing like him in real life, but it's my internet version & we probably all have one :roflmao:

But yes I do agree your replies are very helpful and you put so much time into this forum! You deserve a slow clap .. but here's a high five instead x

:emot-highfive::emot-highfive:

I I read that as a slow slap at first :biggrin:

So...the image?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCR4Q7zWMAAMEsP.jpg:small

:yesyes::yahoo:

---------- Post added at 04:55 ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 ----------

Aww this is an unexpected delight! (Ok Matt, I'll send you that £5 now :whistles:) I'm a bit :blush: now

Thank you very much for your kind comments which have cheered me right up. I'm just glad if I say something to help someone or make them laugh and I know it helps me too with my own problems as I was brought up to act that way. I know I waffle a lot :roflmao:

:hugs::flowers: for all you lovely people on here!!!

Lola-Lee
25-03-18, 06:04
G'day Terry :D

Thank You for all your humour and kindness( I miss you on the games thread's),and don't take my weirdness seriously.:hugs:

C.xx

MyNameIsTerry
25-03-18, 06:14
G'day Terry :D

Thank You for all your humour and kindness( I miss you on the games thread's),and don't take my weirdness seriously.:hugs:

C.xx

You always make me laugh on here and cheer me up.

I need to get back on those threads! I've not had a laugh with my Aussie mates on here for a while.

X back at you and thank you too for being you :flowers:

Phuzella
25-03-18, 08:07
He's OK I suppose :D

KatiePink
25-03-18, 08:39
I don't want to know what you googled to get that image! But yes pretty much bang on :roflmao:

yvonne_uk_98
25-03-18, 09:50
mynameisterry,

Thank you for your inspiring words and advice you gave me at times. I very much appreciated them.

its a beautiful blessing that you give sound advice, your very comical too.

vicky23
25-03-18, 10:42
I totally agree Matt

Thank you Terry

Carnation
25-03-18, 11:34
Yep. Terry is my hero too!
Well deserved post Matt.
Terry, sometimes you have to take praise yourself!
I have a new phone and the emojis won't work, otherwise you would have had quite a few. :) x

pulisa
25-03-18, 12:55
Good that you have a Homage Thread, Terry!

You spend many hours on here trying to help people and your knowledge is widespread and very impressive. I hope you are ok yourself, though- I know you have to contend with a lot.

Thank you for all you do!

BikerMatt
25-03-18, 13:12
I don't want to know what you googled to get that image! But yes pretty much bang on :roflmao:

It's from the Dave TV advert. If you put davestation into youtube it's funny:D

Carnation
25-03-18, 14:30
Here you are Terry, a big Emoji for a great man!! :D x

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.GLCebJ7F9e10s5yCwvyp9AHaHa&w=220&h=219&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

---------- Post added at 14:30 ---------- Previous post was at 14:25 ----------

And another...........

http://www.allsmileys.com/files/sweetim-texticons/7073.gif

Seriously, I wouldn't be the woman I am today without you. :D x

fishman65
25-03-18, 14:45
BikerMatt - first of all, good on you for starting this thread :D Secondly, you fully deserve a thread devoted to yourself Terry. Your posts are always insightful, educated and selfless. You offer support and advice in equally abundant quantities while simultaneously asking for little in return. Bravo!!

BikerMatt
25-03-18, 16:25
I I read that as a slow slap at first :biggrin:

So...the image?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCR4Q7zWMAAMEsP.jpg:small

:yesyes::yahoo:

---------- Post added at 04:55 ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 ----------

Aww this is an unexpected delight! (Ok Matt, I'll send you that £5 now :whistles:) I'm a bit :blush: now

Thank you very much for your kind comments which have cheered me right up. I'm just glad if I say something to help someone or make them laugh and I know it helps me too with my own problems as I was brought up to act that way. I know I waffle a lot :roflmao:

:hugs::flowers: for all you lovely people on here!!!

Over 18000 posts in 4 years that takes some effort mate!!!

Yes get that fiver to me ASAP as my little one lost his 1st tooth today so we're expecting the tooth fairy tonight and i'm skint!!!!

Magic
25-03-18, 19:17
I nearly missed this. For Terry:hugs::grouphug::cool::emot-worship::emot-highfive:xxxxx

Buster70
25-03-18, 19:31
Sh&t terry saw the photo and realised you're a man thought I'd been chatting to Teri the ladieee , my mental image was completely out . :D
Haven't forgotten the times I've been In a state holed up in my van down lane in the night and you've replied ( plus others who give their time ) cheers big ears :D

mezzaninedoor
26-03-18, 13:34
I dont always agree with Terry but Im glad that he feels able to still provide really informative posts and a great debate around subjects we may disagree on as well.

Well done Terry

Lucinda07
26-03-18, 20:15
Three cheers for Terry!:yesyes:

Noivous
27-03-18, 01:39
Terry! Take a bow friend. Well deserved accolades indeed. You're a bloke that really knows how to carry himself. Hats off!:yesyes:

BikerMatt
27-03-18, 02:00
Terry! Take a bow friend. Well deserved accolades indeed. You're a bloke that really knows how to carry himself. Hats off!:yesyes:

Yes needs to take the strain off his back:D

MyNameIsTerry
27-03-18, 02:20
Yes needs to take the strain off his back:D

I've got better baps...:whistles:

---------- Post added at 02:20 ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 ----------

It's from the Dave TV advert. If you put davestation into youtube it's funny:D

Just admit it...you rang my number...:whistles::noangel:

BikerMatt
27-03-18, 02:49
I've got better baps...:whistles:

---------- Post added at 02:20 ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 ----------

Just admit it...you rang my number...:whistles::noangel:

He'll eat your pies,
He'll tell you lies,
You wouldn't believe that fat bas#ards size,
His buttocks part,
You'll smell his fart,
So know you've heard about the ugly turd,
He's a virgin and he's never had a bird,

Five hundred pound,
He's very round,
But he get's taller when he lies on the ground,
He busts his flies,
But he can't hide,
Coz he's too big, too fat and too fu$#ing wide

Yes i rang the number , bit expensive though:D

MyNameIsTerry
27-03-18, 03:06
He'll eat your pies,
He'll tell you lies,
You wouldn't believe that fat bas#ards size,
His buttocks part,
You'll smell his fart,
So know you've heard about the ugly turd,
He's a virgin and he's never had a bird,

Five hundred pound,
He's very round,
But he get's taller when he lies on the ground,
He busts his flies,
But he can't hide,
Coz he's too big, too fat and too fu$#ing wide

Yes i rang the number , bit expensive though:D

:roflmao: I thought you were posting a Chubby Brown for a minute then until there wasn't enough swearing by line 3. :D

Depends how long you needed on the line...:whistles::D It's not "pay-per-minute", it's "pay-per-inch"...by that I obviously mean waist measurement :whistles: