PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety taking over

anxious123
25-03-18, 04:51
the last few months i have been plagued with health anxiety and have convinced myself of many diseases. i have had quite extensive testing which includes blood work, ecg, chest x ray, biopsy of a mole etc. my latest fear is the discovery of numerous small lymph nodes. i can not stop googling symptoms and i am becoming paranoid fearing the worst. any help from people suffering similar symptoms would be so much appreciated. thank you!’

anxious123
26-03-18, 10:21
many views but no replies, i know there are a lot of threads out there about this but i really need help in seeking a assistance and literally anything would be appreciated

unsure_about_this
26-03-18, 12:33
Hi

I have health anxiety myself and have stopped googling my health worries, I worried alot about every ache, pain, how I am feeling etc that it is cancer.

Please try to reduce the number of times of Googling, do it twice a day morning and evening, than do it one a day after a week, and than three times per week and drop down, or just block the websites.

Talk to your GP

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 ----------

Can you be referred for help after these numerous small lymph nodes are looked at by your gp/doctor. health anxiety is not very nice.