PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a intense fear in my chest just before falling aslee

Sturek
26-03-18, 13:29
So I have been feeling lately for the two weeks when I go to sleep. Just before I fall asleep, like right before. I start getting this odd feeling in my chest and its not pain per say but it feels uncomfoterable and if i had to describe it almost feels like fear welling up in my chest at the bottom of my sternum where the rib cage ends.

This happens unless I am very very exhausted and just kinda drift off to sleep. Now i also get the feeling during the day too now, when i am really tired and typically when this happens i start to breath a bit shallow and honestly this is the worst anxiety I have ever had.

I have had this senstation on and off for a few years, but typically only would ever happen like one or two nights than go away, i had a longer duration of this closer to December and it went away. Now having another one, and i am afraid it will never go away.

The whole feeling it when I am awake thing is new and I am just a total wreck. I can't really find good information about it online, and describing hey it feels like fear is welling up in my chest is not exactly a medical term. I am so frustrated does anyone else have this? :(