PDA

View Full Version : Muscle bumps in arm??

wingo22
26-03-18, 18:23
Hi all,
So yesterday I was working on my computer and for some reason feeling my arm. On my upper inner arm (halfway between the armpit and elbow) I can feel a couple little ridges/bumps if I trace my finger up my inner arm underneath the bicep. Does anyone else feel these? I checked my other arm and kinda think I feel the same things in a different area, but idk. They are not very big, but there and I've tried to not worry about it, but I kinda am.

Leslie735
26-03-18, 18:25
Yes, I have these too. I assume its fat or muscle?

wingo22
27-03-18, 16:04
Thanks!!
Anyone else have an idea? Or can help??

ankietyjoe
27-03-18, 17:58
Help with what? You're feeling your anatomy without having any idea what should be there and what's normal.

I suggest stop prodding yourself.

wingo22
27-03-18, 22:06
good point.

But can anyone else feel these things too>?>?

Fishmanpa
27-03-18, 22:59
It doesn't matter :lac: We all have lumps, bumps, ridges, ripples etc. We're not made of porcelain ya know.

Positive thoughts

wingo22
28-03-18, 15:23
Thank you! Anyone else feel this?
Trying to have a relaxing Easter

AMomentofClarity
28-03-18, 15:37
Honest question here, think about it before you answer.

You’ve had 3 people tell you it’s nothing to worry about, but you’re asking for more. How many answers will satisfy you? Is it 5? 10? 20? How many people need to respond to this post in order for you to have a relaxing Easter?

wingo22
28-03-18, 16:08
[
Just asking for more opinions...that's all

QUOTE=AMomentofClarity;1779203]Honest question here, think about it before you answer.

You’ve had 3 people tell you it’s nothing to worry about, but you’re asking for more. How many answers will satisfy you? Is it 5? 10? 20? How many people need to respond to this post in order for you to have a relaxing Easter?[/QUOTE]

Leslie735
28-03-18, 18:11
I understand how you feel, you just want that reassurance to move on but your HA mind won't let you. Like I said before, I have what I think you're feeling. They feel like ridges and little BB lumps. If so, that is what I feel in that area. Its just muscle tissue/fat I assume.

Fishmanpa
28-03-18, 18:27
Honest question here, think about it before you answer.

You’ve had 3 people tell you it’s nothing to worry about, but you’re asking for more. How many answers will satisfy you? Is it 5? 10? 20? How many people need to respond to this post in order for you to have a relaxing Easter?

That's a good question. How many "opinions" will you need to reassure you?

Positive thoughts