PDA

View Full Version : On the verge of tears!

nosrednanagem
27-03-18, 14:58
So for the last few months I've had bloating that sometimes makes me look pregnant. I've also had diarreah that comes and goes. I googled and thought that it's probably just IBS. Well, this morning I started getting cramping, went to the bathroom and noticed that there was blood when I wiped. I'm on the mirena, so I never bleed! Come to find out, IBS and cervical cancer symptoms mimic eachother! I'm freaking myself out, practically making myself sick at work over this! Please help calm my mind!

unsure_about_this
27-03-18, 15:10
I know you are worried, please try not to google, I done the crime in the past and make myself ill, I don't google now but I am still worried about my health, mainly about the big c.

.Poppy.
27-03-18, 16:48
Do you know which "part" the blood came from?

There's a big chance it's related to the Mirena - how long have you had it? You can still bleed and get periods on it, though irregular ones, and sometimes it can move around and cause discomfort. It's almost certainly not cervical cancer, but you may want to get your Mirena looked at if it's causing you pain just to make sure it's sitting where it needs to be.

nosrednanagem
27-03-18, 17:11
Yeah, it came from the front haha such a weird conversation. This is my second mirena, and I'm almost wondering if I should just get it removed. I'm trying not to jump to worst case scenario, but I already did. UGH. I'm just always bloated. Like sometimes I look like I could be 7 months preggo! I hate it. I know I could stand to lose at least 25 lbs, but I don't think that just being over weight would cause bloating?!