PDA

View Full Version : New member desperate for help.

Libs44
29-03-18, 11:03
Have had brilliant 2 years on 20mg Fluoxetine after horrendous time. Came of 5 months ago with dr help. Anyway had to go back on 9 weeks ago. Tiny improvement but sleeps gone off again. Does it take longer to help after restarting? So scared it wont work again good stories only please as v. fragile at mo. Thanks

venusbluejeans
29-03-18, 11:14
Hiya Libs44 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
01-04-18, 13:03
Good Morning Libs44

I'll try and be as positive as I can, understand if you are going back on fluoxetine, it will take a little while to get back in your system. Just remember that if you overcome this once, you can do it again. I would suggest, cognitive therapy with the medication. Also check into mediation and/or other relaxation treatments. The main thing is to remember you are bigger than this and you can win. Best to you Libs44 on your journey.