PDA

View Full Version : Letting go of health issues or look into it

LouiseAndy
30-03-18, 04:05
Hi!

As I've posted about before. That I'm a 21 year old female and I've had a lot of ongoing issues Aith my health but nearly a year later and I'm still here. On Monday, I was doing a test in my doctors office and they weren't happy with the results of heart so thy sent me into my local A&E for further tests.

I got the whole works done, 2 ECGS, special blood tests, a pee sample tested and a chest xray. I was very lucky that the staff were very understanding of my issues and we're very gentle with me.

The issue is, the couldn't find any issues from all these tests yet I'm still having some chest/breastpainbreathing issues/heart rate issues. Like is the issue just me? I talked to my sister today all and she said that maybe I have have a pulled or strained muscle. I've also acid reflux issue which are being treated and I'm taking vitamins for low iron and b12 so it probably isn't much going on.

Like should I just let go? Any tips on doing so? Thank you 💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛

jrcoleman
30-03-18, 05:37
Those are some intensive tests. If there was anything wrong with your lungs or heart, they would have seen it. It could be related to the reflux. It could be burns on tissue as a result. Also, if you are taking meds for the acid reflux, that could be an issue as well. The B12 could result in increased heart rate as well as an increase in feelings of anxiety. I think the chest pain and breathing issues are related to the acid reflux, those fumes get into the lungs and can irritate them, same as if you were having allergies.