PDA

View Full Version : Muscle spasms and tightness

Stars123
30-03-18, 14:25
In January I had my first flight to America
As we was landing the pressure was so bad in my ears I couldn't hear and my chest and arm went really tight I started to panic landing I had a two day headache nothing was taking the pain away but it gradually become better.
My flight home was good no ears popping no pressure ..
But I got home exhausted and has muscle spasms in my stomach like baby kicks as the months have passed I've had on and off headaches but this month from the beginning to end I've had muscle spasms and twitches constantly it's now all in my head temples , chest legs arms lips ect I get pressure in my temples and pain and I can feel the flutters and it goes into my chest and arms ect I did go to doctors about pains in my ribs and arms and legs before the muscle spasms got noticeable and he said he thought the pain was muscular but I haven't managed to go back since the spasms have got bad ( 1-2 weeks ago ) I don't know if flights can cause injury or problems ?
I did have a tooth done a few weeks back before the spasms got bad I had a tempory filling she was rough and tightened my tooth so tight the whole side of my face went tight and I heard a crack kinda feeling I told her she was hurting me but she seemed like she wanted too even doing the anthestic she was rough with the needle.
I suppose I'm scared right now because I get chest pains and head pains and spasms in them places I'm worrying about a heart attack, A brain anyrsm, A blood clot, als stroke ect
I'm not sitting in a constant panic I still have to get on with my day but I have symtoms all throughout the day ..breathing problems, dizziness, muscle spasms, twitches,pain,fatigue,urges for toilet, headaches,earache alot I've never suffered earache before..i have another flight booked for November but I'm scared the last one has caused some sort of medical problem , i didnt mention to my doctor i had been ona flight or what happened so now I'm scared incase I've missed critical information.
Since having anxiety I've been through alot with heart rate problems too so I finally got a answer I may have pots but again no testing has been done to confirm this so because of this I now have a fear of doctors normally I'd be running to doctors with any slight sign of a problem like this but I fear if I go I'll be overlooked ect I think I have a fear of been ignored and looked down on by doctors now has anybody had muscle spasms and tightness especially in head and temples and heart area ?

jrcoleman
30-03-18, 16:18
Get your ears checked. The pressure could have caused something to dislodge in your ears. There are crystals in your ears that can get dislodged and end up in your fluid. This can cause a wide range of issues, especially dizziness. There are some exercises on YouTube on how to move this crystal and get relief. You could try that for a couple of days to see if it subsides.

Stars123
30-03-18, 17:39
It wouldn't cause my chest to spasm though would it ?
Like right now my chest and arm.is heavy and tight and it feels like the muscles are just seizing up.
I'm trying to just deep breathe and get on with it but I feel so weak from whatever this is I feel asif they is a spasm in my actual chest and it's even somewhat painful now and again.
Doctor had a look in my ear last check up and he said my ears looked fine �� feel lost right now