PDA

View Full Version : back to square one

Niksig
30-03-18, 14:32
In the past week I have noticed lumps, noticed more moles, some of my existing moles have started to mutate and turn into keloid scars (I have had this checked in the past) I have bad legs so the other day I convinced myself I had MS because I was having a bad day with my legs and struggled to walk.
I'm feeling angry or low all the time and I just don't know what to do. the best thing I can think of is to cut all ties with people until I start feeling like me again but then I'm letting them down :(
I never want to worry anyone with my problems so I keep all this inside but I don't know if I can anymore..
I really don't think the Drs take me seriously the last time i went with a lump she told me it was in my head and they just give me more anxiety meds when I go without really checking
I don't know what I'm hoping from this thread tbh just feels good to write it all down

Matilda_H
30-03-18, 21:09
It's really tough having health anxiety as it gets quite tiresome having to hide how you feel from everyone you care about. The act of pretending you feel fine is exhausting and I can relate to the feeling of wanting to cut everyone out until you feel better.

My advice would be to just try and accept what the doctor says, if the doctor isn't worry then you shouldn't be either. I know that it's hard and I know that it's so much easier said then done, but do try and relax a bit.

Niksig
30-03-18, 23:19
It's horrible isolating myself from the people I care about but when I'm like this I'm snappy and horrible I really don't mean to be but because I don't share everything in my head it gets a bit much and I explode.
I need to get into the Dr's for something else so will explain I'm back to worrying about everything again hoping she can knock it out of me a bit.
Thank you for your reply x