PDA

View Full Version : 16 year old giy

TeenMale16
30-03-18, 21:45
Hey, im a 16 year old dude from the uk and i have suffered with mild health anxiety and general anxiety most of my life. It has worsened over the last few months and its starting to take a toll on my body and my life. I have never had a serious illness but dont react to well to minor illnesses. My worries hop from one disease to another and i cant go to the doctors for every physical ailment or worry that i get. Still being a kid makes it hard to go to the doctors as my parents believe that im fine and dont have the time to take me. I have pectus excavatum which has cause me some discomfort and brought on some worries about my lungs and heart. I have jumped from cardiovascular disease to lymphoma cancer to als/ms/mnd to vision/hearing loss to fears of cancers of the body. I am a worrier by nature. Dr Google has ruined my life and all these physical sensations make me uneasy and cause me to panic. I fear death massively. I want to get on with my life and enjoy my time on this earth.

venusbluejeans
30-03-18, 21:52
Hiya TeenMale16 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: