PDA

View Full Version : Vomit question

imfineokay
31-03-18, 20:49
I had to throw up earlier and I noticed some of this black looking stuff in my vomit it was sticky and I am concerned that it's blood but my gut tells me it's not blood and maybe something I ate but I haven't ate anything black. Can someone tell me if they've ever experienced something like this? I'm pretty worried.

Bigboyuk
31-03-18, 21:19
Hi iamfineok I see you have been on this forum for 3 years I had a quick look at your history and your HA is very bad currently how are you tackling this with therapy and or meds? We arent dr's so cant say really what your problem is but would suggest its your HA which isn't helping you :) ATB

imfineokay
31-03-18, 21:58
Hi thanks but honestly my health anxiety has been none existent for the last few months I know how to control it most of the time and I know nobody here is a doctor but I honestly am just looking for answers from anyone that's experienced this before.

ankietyjoe
31-03-18, 23:46
Why did you 'have to' throw up?

venusbluejeans
01-04-18, 01:11
black looking stuff in my vomit it was sticky

how do you know it was sticky? I take it you had a poke around in it to find out?? :unsure::ohmy::scared10::scared11::zipit:...... vomit is normally quite sticky anyway and yes it is more than likely something you have eaten

Annaboodle
01-04-18, 10:10
Why did you have to throw up? Do you have a bug at the moment?