PDA

View Full Version : Als worries none gone?

Street40
31-03-18, 21:29
I had posted previously about being worried about mnd/als due to a constant twitch in my left bicep (4weeks). My gp never seemed concerned and a blood test was all ok. So as it was worrying and bothering me so much i took it open myself to visit a chiropractor as i was concerned it was an issue with my neck/back. After x rays and scans he has told me i have nerve damage in my neck which is in turn causing the twitching. He can help with this.

Now im pleased i may finally have a reason for the twitching so why is the als worry creeping back in again? My hands feel weak or so i think?!

I may go back to my gp and ask to be refered to a neuro.

Is this my anxiety coming back and looking for als??

Fishmanpa
31-03-18, 21:44
Is this my anxiety coming back and looking for als??

Sadly, I would say so :weep: ALS is about "failing" not "feeling". Read THIS (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=196071) as often as you need to.

Positive thoughts

Stars123
03-04-18, 21:54
Not sure if this will help but I have currently been battling with spasms in my biceps, thighs, head,chest lip for the past month it's gradually calming right now which is hopefully a good sign but this is really common for anxiety and also common in general I still panic even though I know the same thing happened a few years back slightly diffrent but still it eventually goes x