PDA

View Full Version : mine started 2months ago.

matt1
13-07-07, 19:53
Hi everyone,
In may I was away with work on a course, I was sitting down going through some notes b4 an exam when all of a sudden my chest tightend heart started to race my head filled with emence pressure and i felt like i was going to faint. I went to the toilet splashed my face with water and told my self "now let that be a one off". No it wasnt it happend again 20 min later not as bad but enough for me to really panic as i thought i just had a heart attack.(im only 29) Iwas taken to hospital ECG was fine, I was tested for everything under the sun and it all came back fine? About 4 weeks ago I was at work and i felt like my heart missed a beat i went dizzy (really horrible feeling) and felt exhausted, took myself to the doctors had another ECG ALL OK. Was put on some beetablockers 25mg for 1month.Have got an appoitment with the cardiologist because the doc says i might have SVT. (Short circuit in the herat?) I have at least 1, what feels like a missed beat every day and i do feel dizzy light headed, pain in my chest etc. I really think it is an anxiety issue, i've had a busy year, what with work 6 stag doos (1 was mine) getting married and laying the foundations for a new business i wish to set up in the near future, and lots of other family stuff. any help or advice on these horrible things i am having would be very gratefull as they are now ruining my every day, how i have changed so much in such a short period of time is beyond me. thank you. matt.

honeybee3939
13-07-07, 20:23
Hiya Matt

And welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice support and make new friends too.

It does sound like you have had a very stressful year, im sure all your symptoms are all anxiety related.
I must congratulate you on your recent marriage though thats lovely:)

Take a look at the Symptoms, How to Cope and First Step pages Matt, that are sittuated at the left hand side of this page you will find them very imformative.

Hugs
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

matt1
13-07-07, 20:36
Thanks Andrea, i'll have a look at them now. Its wierd how these things come on, just hope i can turn mine off sooner rather than later.
Many thanks for the warm welcome
matt x