PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Imeleedi
01-04-18, 17:12
I just don't understand what could be causing all these symptoms. Since early December now I've had them and more just keep coming and it's driving me crazy. They are there every single day.

Here is what I have in the order they first appeared;

Pins and needles in fingers

Insomnia

Persistently very cold feet (socks do nothing to warm them up)

Burning sensations in the thighs

Pain when light pressure is applied to thighs (things like bed-sheets and mobile phone in pocket cause real pain)

A constant need to swallow in throat (feeling like saliva is there)

A pulling/tickling sensation under eye

numbness in the fingertips of my right hand

waking up absolutely freezing or sweating

Intermittent nausea and stomach upsets

I've had bloods done (they only found vitamin D deficiency) and EEG which was normal apart from some slow wave thingy in my arms (idk what that meant) also circulation was checked and they said it was fine, I did have slightly high blood pressure though.

I genuinely can't find anything out there that can explain all this that isn't super super rare. Has anyone else on here ever had such persistent and strange symptoms and got an answer?

Limeslime
01-04-18, 17:15
A lot of those symptoms sound like panic/anxiety symptoms! I get slot of them too!

Matilda_H
01-04-18, 18:29
You've had a bunch of tests done and nothing came of them so it doesn't seem like anything to worry about which makes me think it could be anxiety related.

I know that when i'm anxious I get numb hands and cold feet, insomnia, difficulty swallowing or just weird throat sensations as well as nausea and upset stomachs. I'm not sure how to explain burning or sensitive thighs, but everyone's anxiety manifests in different and unique symptoms, so perhaps this is just an anxiety symptom unique to you?

anom
01-04-18, 18:44
Whatever it is I'm suffering from about 7 of them in one shape or form at the moment

I'm kinda hoping its just anxiety/stress related to my bowel troubles.

My newest one is I keep getting a patch under my right thigh which feels like it burns for a few seconds...but it isnt burning at all. It makes no sense from an actual symptom point of view or an anxiety point of view but its something I've never had since the last 2 months of chronic worry.