PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Kai. Today is a bad day.

darklantern
02-04-18, 14:41
Hi everyone. My name is Kai and I'm from the United States. I found this forum by coming across some of the articles that were posted about GAD, Derealization and feelings of unrest/unwell. I decided it was possibly time to join so that I could talk to some people about similar sensations/feelings.

I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember. The first panic attack I ever had was when I was 5, if it's possible for a child to have one that young. The past few days have been really rough for me, and I feel like I'm losing who I am sometimes.

Hope to meet some people on here who can help me on this journey to better mental health.

venusbluejeans
02-04-18, 14:52
Hiya darklantern and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

darklantern
03-04-18, 04:04
Thank you :)

PatriUCLA
03-04-18, 22:10
Hi Kai, welcome to nomorepanic !!! :)

M1
09-04-18, 15:37
Hi Kai

Nice to meet you and I hope you get the support and friendship that you need. I am here for similar reasons too, along with so many other people, so hopefully we are in the right place :D