PDA

View Full Version : Blood in stool anniversary 🎉

daisy4001
02-04-18, 19:19
Wanna give a bloody shoutout to my bloody stool which turned one year (and a month) old today! ����

Looking back, I felt so miserable when I first saw the blood in the toilet. It was my very first time seeing it and being the hypochondriac me, I immediately googled and as expected, different types of cancers ranging from stomach, bowel, and anal popped up!

Bloody hell! ������ Boy was I so terrified that time I could only chuckle and sigh in relief recalling it. There were also less worrying things like diverculitis, crohns, ibs that popped up but of course, we'd focus more on the more terrifying things, won't we? ����

I never really got diagnosed for it? It might be hemmy or a fissure? But it's been over a year now and I thankfully haven't experienced a bloody stool ever since. I remember having my toilet water mixed with red blood consecutively for 10-12 days and after that it was all gone.

However, my anxiety didn't stop right after the blood disappeared. I had various bouts of diarrhea-like stools after. When I got those diarrhea-like stools, I connected it to my bowel ca symptoms and I still was a wreck. �� It was like I am never getting out of this loop if those correlating symptoms kept appearing. Although eventually, I got over it since those were the only alarming symptoms I had. Never had a bad stomachache nor a vomiting spree. I'm very, very fortunate. ����

I still get those kind of stools every now and then, especially when I worry or have anxiety flare ups, but I figured it was just normal for me. And when I get worried, a lot of gas gets inside my stomach and my flatulence rates increase! ���� That too, I now deemed normal.

I am fine now a year later and if ever you are going through the same struggle as me before, I wish you good health and do not fret! All shall be well in time.