PDA

View Full Version : It's just a headache - right?

jrcoleman
02-04-18, 20:58
Well. Hello anxiety and hello focusing on what ails me. I was working at the computer and decided to get up and give the dogs a treat. I got dizzy and shaky (as I always do when having a panic or anxiety attack), but this time I have a headache right in the middle of my forehead (the third eye area). This of course is new to me and because of that I think I am having some brain issue. Someone please tell me how dumb I am for over inflating what is obviously sinus issues.

EmmyDay
02-04-18, 22:32
Headaches happen to people ALL the time! Unless you have a specific issue with headaches, such as a migraine problem or something, headaches are rarely in the same place every time for people who just get them casually, it's definitely not a worrying thing to have a headache.
Headaches only become worrying if they're following an injury, are frequent (and even then it's likely you just have a headache/migraine issue), or they're very severe. A one off headache after being on the computer, which causes headaches for lots of people, is certainly not a reason to start panicking it's anything sinister.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jrcoleman
03-04-18, 04:51
Thank you EmmyDay. Surprisingly enough, it eventually went away.