PDA

View Full Version : Little me

vertigogirl
14-07-07, 13:21
Hey guys,

It's great to find so many people here who are all so supportive. I've been looking on this site now for a good 4 months and have seen nothing but encouragement, praise and help for others. I think this is an awesome community of people and i'm proud to be joining you!

I'm sorry, i've had to take some info off this post - primarily because i'm too worried about people finding me on the internet... I use this name far too often and I don't want people to find out :)

prism
14-07-07, 13:35
Hi vertigogirl,

welcome to NMP.You are amongst friends here and will help you however we can:hugs: .

prism:shades:

darkangel
14-07-07, 13:40
Hi vertigogirl

Nice to meet you and a huge welcome to the site. As you have seen we are very supportive so Im glad you plucked up the courage to say HELLO. :yesyes:

Luv Darkangel :flowers:

honeybee3939
14-07-07, 15:13
Hi VertigoGirl

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Piglet
14-07-07, 15:23
It was in 2006 that I finally broke down and went to the doctor - asking him to put me on Prozac. He refused, point blank and booked me in to see the next available CBT counsellor.

Well what a sensible doctor - how did that work out in the end hun??

A massive welcome to the site and I hope you've found the chatroom?? We ususally have a quiz night in there on a Sat at 9pm - I'm hoping to get in there myself tonight. You have to watch out for me, as like the others will tell you somehow I always win the quiz!!! :yesyes:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Blindbirdhouse
14-07-07, 16:25
Hey vertigogirl,
I'm also new here so a BIG welcome to the site from a fellow newbie :cool:
Take care :)

manmoor
14-07-07, 17:28
Hi,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

groovygranny
14-07-07, 17:56
Hello Vertigogirl, :welcome:to you!

Glad you found us - you'll soon find out you can totally be yourself here !!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

trac67
14-07-07, 18:03
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Lindalou64
14-07-07, 21:28
hi vertigo and welcome, im sure you will find lots of info and support.i wish ya the best.........linda

nomorepanic
14-07-07, 22:40
Hi vertigo

Just wanted to welcome you aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Pink Princess
23-07-07, 15:29
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx