PDA

View Full Version : Hi, everyone

matthewtweedie
03-04-18, 10:58
I am Matthew nice to see you all here......and by profession I am Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and recognized expert in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and trauma resolution techniques grounded in Holographic Memory Resolution (HMR). :)

venusbluejeans
03-04-18, 11:12
Hiya matthewtweedie and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

KK77
03-04-18, 12:58
Hello Matthew. So you don't suffer with anxiety/depression but here to help others?

Bigboyuk
03-04-18, 17:16
Hello Matthew. So you don't suffer with anxiety/depression but here to help others? Looks that way KK :) This will be a great help to a lot of members on here :yesyes: ATB

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:10 ----------

Hi Matthew and :welcome: aboard to NMP, glad to have you aboard :) ATB

KK77
03-04-18, 18:50
I am Matthew nice to see you all here......and by profession I am Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and recognized expert in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and trauma resolution techniques grounded in Holographic Memory Resolution (HMR). :)

How do members access/find the services you offer, Matthew?

pulisa
03-04-18, 19:22
Matthew's not keen on meds but is keen to promote hypnotherapy as a cure-all.

Bigboyuk
03-04-18, 19:32
Matthew's not keen on meds but is keen to promote hypnotherapy as a cure-all.Yes but neither are meds are a cure for all either lets see what he says give him a chance ;) ATB

KK77
03-04-18, 19:36
Yes but neither are meds are a cure for all either lets see what he says give him a chance ;) ATB

Pulisa was just referring to Matthew telling a member who has serious and complex physical/mental health problems to cut out the meds, which is not acceptable IMO :lac:

Not about giving anyone a "chance" BBoy.

Bigboyuk
03-04-18, 19:40
Pulisa was just referring to Matthew telling a member who has serious and complex physical/mental health problems to cut out the meds, which is not acceptable IMO :lac:

Not about giving anyone a "chance" BBoy. Yeah I get it sorry KK :) will see what else he posts! ATB

PatriUCLA
03-04-18, 22:08
Welcome Matthew :)