PDA

View Full Version : Stomach churning, feelings of impending 'doom' ?

FluffySheep
04-04-18, 10:35
I have suffered from HA for many years (25+) and have times when it is very bad and others where it is manageable and occasionally when it is barely there. At the moment i Feel anxious a lot, butterflies, feelings of impending 'doom', sadness but not linked to one specific illness. More a worry about death, and the not knowing. I know there are not any answers, but just wondered if anyone else feels like this?

Rebecca10
04-04-18, 11:18
Hello

Yes I know exactly how you’re feeling. I’m feeling like this right now. I also have times when I feel completely ‘normal’ and times when I have that horrible sense of dread and impending doom like something awful is about to happen. It’s horrible.
At present I’m feeling it over this small lump I found under my armpit - it’s been there since January and started off as a pus filled spot but since that went away I’ve been left with a small pea sized lump under the skin that’s red on the outside. I was ok with it for ages thinking it’s just an ingrown hair or something - I have booked an app at the doctors but the earliest they can see me is in 3 weeks.. today I was poking and prodding it and I’ve had this horrible feeling of dread even though yesterday I felt completely fine.
I hate feeling like this and the fact that any little thing can set me off - especially if I see something sad on the television or read something awful in the newspaper. I don’t want to live my life in fear all the time but I don’t know how to combat it.
So yes you’re not alone and I know exactly how you’re feeling! I just wish I knew how not to feel like this.. 😀