PDA

View Full Version : Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes Armpits

golddustgirl1000
04-04-18, 16:43
Hey Everyone!

So for the past 3 weeks going into 4, I’ve had a painful swollen lymph node in my armpit. It started off on one side, swelled up, shrunk and then moved to the other armpit... it basically has been doing this ever since, and alternating sides...

At first it was the week before my period so I thought it might be that, as in the past I’ve had 1 on one side swell up hey painful then go away, but this has kept on going..

They never stay, they always shrink.. but are altnerating.. anyone ever have this before? Trying not to worry it’s something bad..

Fishmanpa
04-04-18, 16:51
Stop poking and prodding! :winks:

Positive thoughts

Emc
04-04-18, 21:09
Have you had a cold or other infection? Honestly the fact that the nodes are going up then down & moving from side to side likely means there’s nothing sinister going on.
Perhaps make a deal with yourself not to check for a week & if they’re still there at that stage see your gp?

golddustgirl1000
05-04-18, 01:56
Uh its so hard not to..

EMC... I mean 3 weeks ago I was treated for major allergies that went into a sinus infection...they put me on a zpack... swollen armpits started week after...

Yeah, im trying to stop checking.. it just is swollen and they hurt.. so I always get reminded!

golddustgirl1000
03-05-18, 03:07
Uhh if only you guys knew... my infection came back.. i had to go on another round of prednisone.. cause it turned into a viral rash ( according to my derm) that covered my whole body in red spots..

To be honest I feel great now, cough stopped, high energy... but today another swollen lymph node came back... my period is due in 4 days.. wondering if its hormonal. Gynocologist told me swollen nodes is certainly a pms symptom...

I had an appt with my dr last week for a physical, I had a thyroid ultrasound to check on ongoing nodules, a few of them have grown a bit...but no swollen lymph nodes in neck.. got bloodwork and am getting results tomorrow.. not gonna lie kinda nervous...

anyone ever had this lymph node thing before their cycle began?

golddustgirl1000
07-05-18, 08:34
Got blood work... I’m checking out perfect but vitamin d is low... I keep having sinus infections.... dr said she thinks it’s hormonal... any thoughts? I seem to get multiple in both armpits before period... they go down after and come
Back a week before.

Fishmanpa
07-05-18, 13:03
any thoughts?

Take a vitamin D supp and stop poking and prodding :)

Positive thoughts

golddustgirl1000
07-05-18, 16:33
Lol I’m taking that and like ten other supplements... I’m
Not poking or proding I just keep waking up and can feel them cause they are painful...