PDA

View Full Version : Back feeling ”fizzy”/tingly + feverish(?)

heavyweightworrier
04-04-18, 17:50
Hi, this is my first time posting. Decided to do this instead of googling no matter how much I want to. Yesterday throughout the day my back felt ”fizzy”/tingly and I panicked over it. I also detected some drowsiness and confusion (which might’ve just been me being tired, can’t tell) and trouble walking normally as well as maintaining balance (might’ve been my new boots or me just fixating on on walking), and google, of course, told me I might be having a heart attack, which is unlikely. You know how I know? Because I sat at the er for five hours a couple weeks ago thinking I had something wrong with my heart only to find out my heart should be perfectly fine.

Anyway, today I had a nightmare and woke up in sweat and now I’m cold but my forehead doesn’t feel particularly hot, do you think I have fever? Really freaking out about all of this. Terrified its all connected somehow.

jrcoleman
04-04-18, 20:32
Nope. It is anxiety manifesting itself as symptoms. You have to understand that there will be good days and there will be not so good days. Recognize the not so good days for what they are and don't give them anymore power than they already have on you. If you have a clean bill of health, remind yourself of that and just move slower, and tread through it. You are stronger than this, it is uncomfortable, but you have been there before and made it through, tell it to go to hell and live your life.