PDA

View Full Version : Possible men breast cancer??

HackGame
04-04-18, 18:44
I felt a weird kind of pain in my right armpit. It feels kinda sharp too. It goes on and off rapidly too. I wouldn't call it a ingrown hair or caused by anxiety either. It hurts kinda badly. Oddly enough, I felt weird throbbing/pain in my right male breast around in it. I'm scared that it might be male breast cancer! (I looked up at google, but it felt like it's the only possible diagnosis.) My armpits felt more different than usual too! They felt more skinnier than I remembered. I'm not sure, I feel veins in my underarm?? The only good thing is that it doesn’t look like I have a lymph node by the looks of it. But I’m not sure if the veins have to do with lymph nodes. Sometimes it hurts on both armpits! Even a bit more rare for the rest of my arms.

AMomentofClarity
04-04-18, 18:48
This is your 4th thread in the last 6 days. You’re 16 years old. What you really need to be doing is getting help for your health anxiety.

Fishmanpa
04-04-18, 18:51
This is your 4th thread in the last 6 days. You’re 16 years old. What you really need to be doing is getting help for your health anxiety.

^^^THAT^^^

Positive thoughts

unsure_about_this
04-04-18, 18:52
Have you see a gp about your worries.