PDA

View Full Version : Intensive Anxiety during night time

LouiseAndy
05-04-18, 06:07
So, I'm not exactly sure where this fits but every night for the last few months I find it impossible to just shut my brain off.

Everything eats away at me, making it near impossible to get to sleep before 5 am no matter how tired I am or how much I did the day before. I've spoken to both my doctor and my cbt about this yet nothing seems to change.

Recently I've noticed a new thing that causes me worry- noises. I like out in the middle of nowhere. Yet at random points in the night I'll hear what I can best describes them as airplane sounds when there is no airports going at that hour. That and under noises for the unknown I can't explain. It's always putting me on such bad edge.

If not that, I worry about my health, my personal all choices. Take a never ending roundabout in a way.

As I type this I can see the sun starting to rise. I can't remember the last time I got a good night's sleep.

Please share nighttime hints and tricks with me you might have! I'm desperate at this stage.

Louise 🌼🌼

ana
05-04-18, 08:47
Have you tried listening to beta beats/relaxation music, ASMR or meditation videos?

I got prescribed Seroquel for my depersonalisation and it has practically cured my night time panic attacks and it makes me fall asleep an hour after taking it.

lmcc87
06-04-18, 13:33
Like the last post said you should try some meditation music or relaxtion methods. Just Youtube some videos and find the one you feel works.

thejohnny
06-04-18, 19:25
Hi there, I had trouble getting to sleep for years and the one thing that finally helped was listening to audio books. Give it a try it may help.