PDA

View Full Version : Constantly checking

katyfitz
05-04-18, 19:43
Does anyone else check for lumps, bumps and marks on themselves or blood in their stools? Where I’m suffering so much with my stomach im checking for the lumps on tummy and for blood in my stool, like literally examining it. I dunno how to get out of this spiral or this world I’m living in.

megan91
05-04-18, 19:55
Mine is usually moles. I'm like terrified to see a nasty one pop up or "think" I see a change in one I've always had. And right now lymph node(s). I have one on my collarbone I can't stop touching but I know that just makes it worse. My HA goes through phases. I can have months where I'm fine and then bam here I am again. Hopefully, this phase passes soon because it sucks.

Sparky16
06-04-18, 05:06
That's where I'm at right now. I think I've honestly crossed the line into OCD, with all the checking. I cannot be sure of anything. I'm starting to understand how people can check the same door lock over and over, because they have lost the ability to know.

Emc
06-04-18, 06:05
Absolutely. I’m covered in bruises from constant poking which then makes me worry I have a clotting problem. It’s a nightmare at times.