PDA

View Full Version : Pain when weeing!!!

Luja
06-04-18, 07:02
Please help!!!
So I went away for a boozy weekend away for a friends 40th last Friday. I was bleeding (I have dysfunctional uterine bleeding) all was fine until Sunday afternoon!! I got home and urgently needed a wee, OMG the pain!!!! My bladder felt soo full too, all night I was up and down. I went straight on the water. I noticed there was alot of blood too, fast forward to Friday .... the pain is unbearable, I am not bleeding on a pad but there is blood when I wipe and in my wee. I have tried the sachet stuff from the chemist which hasn't worked.

I did a wee test yesterday and the doctor said there was ALOT of blood. I need to collect antibiotics today but there was NO sign of a water infection!!!! I don't understand why I am in this much pain and DR Google has said it could be the dreaded C word!!!

Has anyone else EVER had something like this and can share what happened.

Thanks

Emc
06-04-18, 07:52
Is the pain just there when you wee or in between times too? Are you going more often than normal? Where is the pain?

swajj
06-04-18, 12:03
What type of urine test did the doctor do? Was it a dipstick? They are extremely unreliable. You need a urinalysis to diagnose an infection.