PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety

Danielle1995
06-04-18, 10:35
Hi I'm new to this but after a year of being off my medication (citalopram) I had to go back on it as I get intrusive thoughts where my mind creates memories that aren't real I hate the fact I have had to go back onto my tablets as things in my life are going so well I am engaged and to be married in 2 years I have an amazing family but does anyone ever feel like that is never enough ? my anxiety makes me feel panicky in the morning and makes me feel like even though everything in my life is perfect it makes me feel like I have to stop living for the moment I have been gradually feeling better but sometimes it comes down with a bang, how do other people handle this ?

lmcc87
06-04-18, 13:28
It's ok to feel like that and it's ok to be on medication. My grandmother is on antidepressants since she was young and she is in her 90's now. I'm on Escitalopram about 10 years too. Recently I've had a lot of changes and my health anxiety has come back 10 fold and like you I don't feel like myself. Some days are better than others but I know I just have to keep going even though everything is a struggle. I wish you the best.